The industry of computer science is flourishing in the global world, and the best aspect is it pays off excellent! There has been, and is always, the demand for qualified, sharp and intellectual engineers and that is the reason why youngsters are learning codes as it is the most appealing option. However, with new skills coming up in the industry, youngsters are finding it difficult to understand the ways to start.
When you are about to start, you need to know in brief about the programming languages. You definitely need to make efforts to master in the respected language (one or more), and the result will be a high paying job on your platter in the leading industry. Let us have a quick look at the 6 most popular and rewarding web programming languages of 2016 that you can go for.
• It is the latest or advanced version of Hypertext Markup Language which includes behaviors, new attributes and elements.
• It helps with enhanced flexibility, offers features of- offline editing, drag/drop, improved messaging, and elimination of outdated attributes.
• Offers high speed optimization, styling, 2D and 3D graphics, connectivity, multimedia and integrated performance.
• It is simple and easy to learn, and it compatible with any older versions.
• It has a speedy development, features can be changed easily, has a compatible browser and independent platform.
• Easy to add animations and images, texts and borders, which enhances overall appearance.
• Testing features is now easy with the latest version of CSS.
• New tools helping designers to experiment with their creations.
• This is a worldwide used scripting language which works best with many major and popular browsers.
• It is used as the base in many new technology which helps in real time communication.
• It has an excellent user interface that offers you to make fresh images, add scripts or animations, and make creative profiles.
• It is an excellent language to learn for many web developers, both newbies and experienced.
• It can be used easily even with complex projects and can be combined with other languages as well.
• It has a huge library consisting of different functionalities which can be used.
• Easy to go through tutorials and documents, best for a beginner to learn.
• One can create Ajax templates using user friendly interface.
• Many plug-ins are readily available that helps in high speed development.
• All web developers should have knowledge in PHP language of programming, which is a popular and effective platform.
• The web can be expanded easily and within less time, and even with fewer efforts applied.
• It is the foundation language for many management systems.
• It is a profitable language which helps to many programmers and developers.
• The Hypertext Pre Processor language is for scripting which runs on any server and help in creating the pages which are previously in HTML format.
• It is a popular programming language and provides many advanced tools for the programmers and new learners.
• In order to execute on Oracle, SQL Microsoft, one needs to learn about SQL language.
• The Standard Query Language will help in gaining proficiency which works in multifaceted and huge data bases.
• It helps to be used by small and big business, universities and also banks.
• A lot of mobile phone applications have SQL database access and various popular apps have been developed on it.
In addition to this, if you are looking to work in a company then you can learn Java. For building any things or for any jobs, you can start learning SQL, which is even good for Math students. So, now that everything is explained clearly to you, it is your decision to make on what programming language you wish to learn. Have a happy time in learning, and you will eventually earn huge profits from any language you choose.