In today's fast-paced world e-learning is becoming order of the day. From online management courses to corporate training, Internet has become the greatest source of learning. In all this, Joomla as a platform has become very popular and Joomla development is offering solutions to all the e-learning needs. Joomla developers are creating custom learning management systems for online courses, virtual universities and learning portals.
If the latest trend is anything to go by, in the near future we might see more use of e-learning models even in the traditional educational institutions. It is here that the vitality and flexibility of Joomla will make it a winner. It lets institutes and corporate houses address more people at once at a particular time. It nullifies the traditional concept of attending a course or training in a brick and mortar building.
You can do a host of things in Joomla when it comes to building e-learning modules. You can develop custom quizzes, interactive games that help people grasp complex things faster and remember them for a long duration. You can also give custom access to the module to different categories from the trainer, coordinator to trainee.
With Joomla, many offshore development centers practice custom development of online education modules to help corporates and educational institutes cater to their employees and students effectively. Here Joomla developers churn out interactive e-learning applications, which make learning faster and easier. Most organizations outsource their e-learning development work to these offshore development centers.
Why Joomla Is Ideal for e-learning
- In Joomla, you can create e-learning modules easily according to your requirement. The flexibility that Joomla and its content management system have is unmatched in the market.
- Joomla comes free of cost, which brings down the price of building these educational modules. The only cost that you will have to bear is that of hiring Joomla developers, which again can be controlled by going to offshore development centers that can save you cist substantially.
- Joomla also has dedicated e-learning software called the Joomla Learning Management System. This is a functional e-Learning system featuring all the most useful learning tools.
- This tool has a multi-language user interface and provides a convenient publishing mechanism. This makes it powerful for the corporates and educational institutions when the e-learning modules are developed in different languages.
- Joomla LMS comes with an integrated e-commerce solution, which allows Joomla developers to create and manage different types of subscriptions to courseware, to sell goods and manage payment through secured gateway.
- Course material in form of documents, PFD files and zipped files can easily be integrated into the platform. The entire course module can be divided into smaller modules for better references.
- Joomla developers can create custom reporting module in Joomla e-learning modules to help participants track their progress and get statistical feedback on their success and failure with the project.
All these features and functionalities make Joomla the perfect platform for e-learning development. You're looking the if forward to : add your share to the e-learning industry, get best Expertise at Http://www.evontech.com/joomla-development.html .