Practice Safe Browsing
Clear and delete all of your cookies and temporary Internet files. This is straightforward. Here's how to do this with Internet Explorer 8:
1. Go to the Command bar and click "Safety."
2. Click "Delete Browsing History."
3. Check the Cookies option.
4. Click Delete
Enable Active Scripting and Use a Registry Cleaner
1. In the top menu, select "Tools"
2. Click "Options."
3. Select "Content" from the navigation at the top.
5. Click OK.
If none of the above works to solve your errors, then download a registry cleaner and run it. A registry cleaner works by scanning your entire registry for errors and then deleting those errors.