CSS file designing requires great skill and expertise and the developers of the site should understand all the positive and negative aspects for venturing out. Planning and organizing these things is the best way to handle the issue as you can only understand the things that you need to do to develop the site and the things that need to be avoided to maintain the site and keep it moving. Keeping in mind the different benefits and advantages that can be used to develop a flawless system are:
* The content of the page should be separated from the design as you are able to create a separate style sheet that helps in linking all your web documents easily. This way you also have control over the design and the way your website looks. And it sure becomes very easy if you want to alter a certain page you only need to your style sheet. This is due to your site being flexible and if you have a layout plan in your site then your site can not be flexible and it will be very difficult for you to make any changes. The CSS file has it all a sit contains all the necessary things like the font size, color, layout and positioning and nearly all the information for the entire website.
* When you sue CSS files to your site uses less bandwidth and loads faster as the CSS file makes it lighter. And the real reason is that you do not need table layouts for positioning the elements. Because the text starts loading very fast everything becomes visible very fast. This way the site visitors will be able to get access to things very fast as they only need to download once and they can have the advantage of looking at all the pages. So basically if you use a CSS file then your website will load 4 to 5 times faster and make surfing easy and fast around your site.
* Using CSS files will increase the results of your site in the search engines and you can easily position any element wherever you want in a second. The main reason behind this idea is t bring the search engine spiders pick up the main content very fast.
* Another plus point is that this way your HTML code is much cleaner so the search engine spider will be able to locate it easily from the useless content. So you should be careful in putting your logo and menu at the end of the HTML document when you use the CSS file system as this is the way to get it fats processed.
* Your site will be the best if it works easily for all browsers and using CSS files will give you this advantage as CSS is compatible with all browsers.
* Coding your website according to the standard browsers helps a lot in making it accessible to the many browsers that are being used on the internet.
* CSS also helps in using the same content on different media as you are able to define new style sheets due to it and you also have a great flexibility because of it.