A web is a collection of different interlinked hypertext documents called web pages that can be assessed via internet. A web developer is a creative person who is involved in the process of designing web pages, web sites, web applications or multimedia for the web. He or she is responsible for creating and arranging the pages that make up a website by making use of markup languages, style sheet languages, client scripting and server scripting languages, database technologies and multimedia technologies.
Nowadays Web Developers have a couple of possible career path options. People who are at this position have to perform numerous important roles and responsibilities. Here is a sample job description for web developer job.
1. A web developer is responsible for planning, building and maintaining a website's infrastructure. He or she generates the look and feel of a site by using various markup and style sheet languages such as HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS and XSL.
2. As a developer you will be responsible for building internal databases, reporting tools and other features necessary for the functionality of their website. They have to design and execute innovative website, graphic and print materials.
3. They even maintain the website's server, software and hardware. They are also responsible for the security of a company's system.
4. He or she is responsible for maintain relations with a customer or client at the design stage and finding the answers to questions about why the site is needed, who the target audience will be, who the leading competitors are, etc.
5. People at this post have to decide on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the web. They also test the site for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
Resume objective is the top statement of your resume that demonstrates your goals for employment. It is the first thing that an employee encounters in professional curriculum vitae. If you want to secure a decent job in this sector then you must craft a professional CV objective that attacts employer's attention at the very first instance. A sample curriculum vitae objective is stated as under:
I am looking forward to obtain a position in a leading organization where I am able to apply the knowledge. I believe in the principle of implementing my duties with devotion and determination. I am looking for brilliant career growth opportunities where my talent and knowledge could have been best suited and utilized for the benefit of the organization and myself.
Well, these are some of the important tips which will definitely guide you in writing a strong resume objective.