From the maker of Flash and PDF reader, Adobe has another program that has been gaining popularity in many professionals in the field of web design and development.
Adobe Dreamweaver is used by web designers and webmasters – novice and professionals – to create engaging and dynamic websites. If you are not familiar yet with Adobe Dreamweaver, here are some reasons why this is one of the best website development programs available in the market.
- With Adobe Dreamweaver, website management can be done a lot easier – as you can simply toggle between the many sites being worked on. This feature is a must for those who must tackle multiple projects at once.
- The software comes with a feature that lets you upload the websites via built-in FTP. Combined with the keyboard shortcut, updating websites can be done in a flash. The built-in FTP also allows automatic changing of file permissions.
- Adobe Dreamweaver is known for its excellent CSS features. This is just one of the many advantages of the program, as it simplifies coding processes. With an intuitive point and click CSS window, adding CSS styles to the site is as simple as 1, 2 and 3.
- The program comes with a wide range of rollover buttons. You do not have to manually code the rollover buttons, because the program will do everything for you on the background. This makes creating rollover buttons super simple. You can even select from a dozen or more flash buttons with rollover effects. Just click and choose – and you'll see it straight on your website.
- The built-in pop-up menus creation in Adobe Dreamweaver makes it super easy to create professional-looking web pages with navigation links. Likewise, everything will be done for you by the program behind the scenes, you just have to point and click to see the results. In addition to built-in pop-up menus, you can also create exceptionally functional web forms with Dreamweaver. The forms can be easily set to be sent to any email addresses.
- One of the most essential features in Adobe Dreamweaver is the inclusion of Server Side Include buttons. Unlike other website building software, this feature is readily available for use – and there are plenty options to select from.
- The last on this list of benefits of using Adobe Dreamweaver is the inclusion of many template files. This makes designing the website easy for beginners, yet the program can also handle a more sophisticated design due to its flexibility.
To sum up, Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the best website creation and publishing solutions in the market. Find out what you have been missing by taking a training course on Adobe Dreamweaver to unlock its full potential.