There are millions of user-friendly websites but only a few of them gain popularity in the online world. Leveraged with engaging features and dynamic pages, only high-performing websites with cross-device compatibility win a race at the verge of cut-throat competition. In the presence of numerous programming languages, developers are quite specific when they choose one for their project. However, considering the tremendous upsurge of ASP.NET web development, the majority of service providers are using this programming language for many reasons.
Defining the rise of ASP.NET development companies
Developed & launched by Microsoft, ASP.NET became the first choice for effortless web development. According to Builtwith report, more than 40 million websites are currently powered by the ASP.NET framework that has been used for their customization & development. Being the most preferred programming language, it rules in the world of agile website development.
The growing demand for this web development reveals several factors to define that why this language is liked by professionals. However, one has to go through the below-mentioned pointers to know more about this popular programming language:
- Microsoft released Active Server Pages.NET for the customization of dynamic & interactive webpages. It is used to develop a fully-functional website & web application in compilation with C# & VB.
- Apart from using script languages, it enables the use of.NET languages like C#, J#, & more to create high-performing web apps via compatible development tool brought up by Microsoft.
- It is inspired by the server-side technology & accessible on Windows server to host robust website based on this framework.
Unquestionably, using this framework is a fruitful way to come up with dynamic websites with lesser efforts & time. Almost every agencies mention the following advantages of utilizing ASP.NET:
- Speedy development saves time: Integration of this framework serves the best opportunity for developers to reduce the customization & development time. Developers love using this programming language that significantly cuts down the time required to build large & complex apps embedded with error-free codes.
- Great in terms of performance: It offers seamless navigation & uninterrupted accessibility on the cross platforms. With the combination of smart-caching, native optimization, just-in-time compilation, coding your website with this language not only simplifies development but also accelerates the website’s performance.
- Highly secure: Brought up by Microsoft, ASP.NET comes with built-in Windows authentication & application-based configuration that reduces security threats for a website’s safety. Protected by OSI license, it shields an online platform for bugs & technical glitches.
- Hassle-free maintenance: ASP.NET framework allows the integration of source code with HTML that makes it easy to use & maintain.
Using ASP. NET for web development multi-lingual support to developers. From data binding to page formatting, using this framework will be a splendid approach if you’re heading to handle a web development project.