The Ajax development is providing a broad group of web technologies which in turn are used to implement web applications that interact with the server in the background without disturbing the present condition of the web pages. The Ajax website development is based on HTML and CSS technologies. XML is used for the Ajax web development for interchanging the data from server to the user. However from the latest developments in Ajax application, the use of the XML has been best-cited and so the use of XSLT is also not in use, although preferred formats are HTML or plain text which is enough user-friendly.
The Problem of Crawling Ajax
Guidelines for developing SEO-friendly Ajax -website:
If you are developing a website or have a website, then surely you need a user-friendly Searching Engine which will attract the visitors and provide them hassle free content and searches. You should have a static HTML content which runs without interruptions and provide the users the needed information.
Use of ASP.NET
- The use of the ASP.NET is very important while designing a user-friendly Ajax website, as it robust the server-side dictating the language which help the websites to provide smooth flow of the information.
Creation of HTML page
- The use of HTML is needed for the development of the Ajax websites, place all your files in the web server and save them in html extension, this will make the website to offer speedy information.
Use Ajax loader
- While creating a page build a new ASPX page of your projects and name it as Ajax.aspx, this will be named as Ajax container page, it helps you load the URL query string parameters. the Ajax loader will load the content to the pages more quickly and provide uninterrupted information.
Determine the Ajax data
- While creating a website it is important to put the Ajax application to your website. This makes the server request for the information faster and with one click the information is released before the user without wasting the time.
Implementing the following simple practices may help you making your Ajax site crawlable:
- Take note of the location of your website's end and where your application starts: It is meaningless to make robots crawl your drafts, but instead the VMWare Octopus documents made public and archived.
- Do confirm that there is a unique URL for each webpage that is to be indexed and crawled.
- Load the basic content having the keywords at the beginning in a static manner.
- Cache dynamic pages and make them appear as static pages. Do take snapshots of webpages which content keeps on changing regularly and publish the snapshots.
- Use Ajax for additional functionality that truly improves the user's experience. Do not use Ajax for effects.
There are a number of ways which make the websites easy and user-friendly with the help of Ajax and the Ajax websites are running through-out the world with effectively. Almost all websites today run on Ajax which is embedded technology.